Journal of Marketing and Communication
Journal of marketing and Communication is peer reviewed by world’s best selling authors and is published by Stratford Peer reviewed journals and books globally. This journal covers the field of marketing, marketing strategies and marketing researches globally. It has hosted works for the best authors in this field.
For all submissions in this journal, use one of the following procedures:
To publish in this journal, you will be required to make a payment of USD 150 using one of the following methods:
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hard-copy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.