We are a leading book publishing firm globally operating in more than 50 countries. We have functional offices around the world. We are determined to meet the publishing needs of our clients from wherever they are. We have authorized agents operating at local offices for our clients’ convenience.
To publish with us, you need to submit a word and a pdf copy of your book. The word copy will be for peer review purposes. Publication fee is USD 300.
The process of peer reviewed publication as follows:
1. We shall identify appropriate peer reviewers and send the book for review.
2. Meanwhile, you will be asked to prepare a short summary of what the book is all about; this summary will be placed on the cover page.
3. We shall also require you to provide a clear passport sized photo to be attached at the back cover together with a short bio.
4. We shall share potential images that can be used for the front page and allocate an ISBN number accordingly.
5. The preparation of front page and cover page will be undertaken simultaneously as the book is undergoing content and format review.
6. The publication will be online (USD 300) and hard copies will be printed on request and will need to be paid for.
7. After the book has been accepted for publication, you will be required to pay the review and publication costs of USD 300 by making a payment through “add to cart” methods indicated under the website link.